Friday, July 18, 2008

17.07.08 - Interview for mummy

Early morning at Ah ma's place... kor kor didn't wanna eat the chocolate sweet so he gave it to me! :)



1. I picked it up ...
2. put the sweet with wrapper into my mouth
3. take it out for a while to watch some tv ... mummy say I like auntie.
4. then pop the sweet and chew on it again.




Kor kor 's breakfast was Egg and donut from xiao yi as he gave her a kiss yty.
Kor kor went to school with mummy as usual and gave her a big kiss on her lips and a tight hug before going into his school. He is really getting better.
At 1.30pm , mummy left for her interview with income. A promising new job that mummy is good at and a $500 pay raise ...
When mummy reach there , she was the 3rd person there. She took a sit in the cold room , luckily the presenter was fast today and it was done by 2.45pm. Mummy was the first to be interviewed.
They ask mummy to tell them something abt her working experience.
Mummy : I worked for a computer firm selling laptops for 5 years and enjoy meeting people , I quit my job to go into my current job 2 years ago following the birth of my son to spent more time with him. Now that I have a maid and she is coping well with my two kids , I would love to quit my job and look for something more interesting ...
Interviewer : Have you interview at any other insurance company b4?
Mummy : No
Interviewer : Why Income?
Mummy : My Friend Ivan is a trainer here.
Interviewer : okies ... Let's say you have a insurance licences , how long would you sell your first policy.
Mummy : I think I shd be able to sell on the first day , my first 8 hours of work!
Interviewer : Oh she count by hours , we count by minutes, hehe
Interviewer : we will contact you soon.
Mummy request for Bras Basar branch instead of ang mo kio. But working hours still not too right. It's 10am - 6.50pm. Kor kor finish school latest pickup time is 7pm ... she wouldn't be able to make it at rush hour. :(
She is also considering.

Kor kor had nuggets and xiong xiong biscuit today. Xiong xiong biscuits were from auntie zenn ..


They took a bus to look for daddy , they had fun on the bus.
After that , they meet daddy at his office and went to punggol park for dinner . Kor kor gets to blow bubbles at the playground and sit on the swing with mummy! It must had been enjoyable! :) Next time I also wanna go ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan