Wednesday, June 25, 2008

25.08.06 - Mummy

Mummy was sick yty ... She is getting weaker by the day ah! :(

1. Sprain her back and had MC for that last Monday ...
2. Complain of hand ache the day before yty
3. Breathing Difficulties yty - Asthma returns?
4. Leg "chou Jing" in the morning ...

My mummy seems like she is breaking up ! :(

Kor kor was a good boy yty , mummy told him that she was feeling really bad and she will have to sleep first. Kor kor stay in bed and played with his silver car and green car. He did not disturb mummy and daddy say kor kor was still awake when he came home but fell asleep shortly.

I am a good gal too , I stop my night feed for 4 days le .... I drink my last good night 7 ouches and sleep though till 6am and sometimes 6.30am ...

Luckily both of us didn't wake up yty ... After having a good rest , my mummy is better le! :)

She also say she will be on a diet ... Too fat le .
When she held her wedding dinner in 2004 - 55kg
When she was pregnant with kor kor in Jan 2005 - 60kg
When Kor kor was full term in Sept 2005 - 72kg
When She gave Birth to Kor kor in Sept 2005 - 68kg
When She was pregnant with Me in Jan 2007 - 63kg
When I were Full term in Sept 2007 - 74kg
When she gave birth to me in Sept 2007 - 69kg
When I was 5 months old in Feb 2008 - 60kg
NOW I AM 9 Months Old in June 2008 - 65.8kg

She keep saying "I am so fat, I am so fat already!" , Daddy also agrees that she is putting on weight lately ... with all the good food Ah ma is cooking , everyone in the house is putting on weight , except for my slim slim kor kor.

BUT ... BUT ....

" Mummy , how to diet when you having so many problem to start with?" Aiyo ... DunnOe will I be like her when I grow up ... Vain vain de! :) hehe

I am also a Fat baby mah ....

At Birth : 3.5kg
3 months : 4+ kg
6 months : 7+ kg
9 months : 9 Kg

My kor kor is only 13.3 kg leh at 2years 9 months old! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan