Saturday, June 21, 2008

21.06.08 - breakfast with Xiao yi and Tumble tots with Jie Jie Megan later!

Kor kor woke up at 7am today , so mummy called Xiao yi to see if she is interested to go for breakfast at Macdonal's!
She was in for it , so kor kor and mummy went over to Xiao Yi's place to wait for her (she had Uncle Alfred's car , so she is driving over to Mac)
Kor kor had kid's meal so that he can have kunfu panda!hehe (The egg is from mummy's Big Breakfast)

1. Alamak! So much to eat!
2. Start from the egg ... then the hash brown ...
3. Play with panda first ...

Kor kor is a big boy now , he can eat his food properly by himself.

Kor kor loves to make funny faces when mummy tries to take photos and he doesn't like to look at the camera much! :( ButPanda is posing!)

1. Eating properly at one moment
2. Opening his big mouth
3. Sticking out his tongue at mummy!



This panda can talk ! :) haha kor kor loves it! Maybe because he saw the movie with mummy and daddy ! :)

1. Pure Apple Juice
2. Sour!


Kor kor loves Mr Ronald Macdonal ... Look at him pose for mummy!



Mummy's loot
1. passport cover for Me.
2. Ez link sticket for herself and Xiao Yi
3. Spec case for mummy
4. Cars colouring book and transportation blocks for kor kor.
(Kor kor's cars book was stolen at Punggol plaza. Mummy can't believe it! :( anyway she will bring one for kor kor to replace that)


Passport photos for me? I can't really sit still you know , mummy!

I like to play more that taking photos!

Mummy say I can crawl really fast (only when I see kor kor playing from far)



Then I will join in the fun ...
I am a little gal that loves cars more than dolls!

I also love my kor kor keith lar! :) He is my Human -Size doll!
Mummy has not give up trying!
1. Huh?
2. Carry ME!
3. hmmm



Crawling away and I give up first!
Mummy and Da yi are bringing me and Mei En Jie Jie to tumble tots at Punggol Plaza. That will be my first time there and Second time at a trial! This Trial Cost mummy $23 and Da yi FOC coz she had a free trial voucher.

Looking at the teacher! :)


Mummy tries to take a picture of me and Mei En Jie jie ...

Look at me ... hehe , kor kor tries to make me crawl with him.


This is a walking plank ... but I prefer to sit or bit the pole! :(


I am trying to crawl into the small box. Look at kor kor smiling! :)

I prefer siting here , playing with my keys then to crawl ... Tiring leh mummy!

Pillow to let me roll on my tummy? I can Try!

Rocking left , right! Kor kor and me!

I like just siting herewith my ball... hehe lazy lazy me!



Look at me and kor kor playing! :) hehe
Kor kor went home at slept from 5 plus till 8pm. tired him up I guess .. with all the running and crawling. I slept for 1.5 hours too!
Good rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan