Thursday, June 19, 2008

19.06.08 - mummy back to work after missing 3 days.

After missing work for 3 days , mummy is finally going to work today. Kor kor is still missing school since Friday. He has not fully recovered yet so mummy allow him to stay till friday and back to school on Monday.

1 more week at Bearrington next week and kor kor will switch to the Raffles MMI at mummy's office , starting from 1st July. Then mummy will bring kor kor to and fro school everyday!

Today is mail-forwarding day for mummy , so alittle more busy for mummy but she did find some time out to call ah ma to "check " on us. She has to remind ah ma that it's time for kor kor's nerb ... It was 4 hourly 4 puffs.

Mummy went shopping alone at compasspoint and see her loots! It's GSS and mummy kinda make use of that excuse to buy ME more clothings!


1. Mummy and Me has the same clothings! hehe It's from OP! It's having a "BUY 1 Get 1 FREE" promotion ... It's ony $19.90 for this set!

2. 3 new tops for me from Bossini ... Nice ! they are also having 50% off their clothings ... the pink one cost $11.50 and the two others are $8 each! mummy had an additional 5% off as she was a DBS credit card holder!


Kor kor and me playing rough!

1. I pull kor kor hair
2. Kor kor say " I Box you huh?"
3. I pinch kor kor's face!

Haha but mummy and ka ka is always near when we play , in case we are a little too rough! NO injuries! :)

I guess I haven't update you that :

1. I am starting to crawl ( comando style) but trying my best on fours ...
2. I can sit up with no support
3. I can see Mama ... Dada ... kie (Cookie) ... Ko (kor)
4. I made alot of noise when ka ka rocks me in my yaolan ... like as thou I am singing ...
5. I can wave hi and bye ...
6. clap when I am happy ...
7. eat more solids ... ( biscults , bread , cakes and porridge)
Kor kor drinking water after playing with me . must be tiring! hehe

I like to disturb kor kor and crawl towards him.

Kor kor pretending to pour water on me , so I gave him a Kungfu Kick! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan