Saturday, April 19, 2008

19.04.08 - A saturday at home

Mummy loves to take pictures of me , she loves my smily face. Everytime mummy see me smile , she will feel happy too! She say kor kor used to be more smily too. Nowadys making him smile is so difficult ... asking him to pose for the camera is worst.

I smiles to the camera most of the time!

Pardon me ... I am teething! :)

Lately , I chew on everything I see ... It's really ichy and painful ... Why must human go though so much ... baby grow teeth ... drop when we are 7 years old , then grow stronger teeth , then when we get older , they drop one by one again! :(
Kor kor loves to play with our neighbour - kor kor Derick ... They have endless things to talk and play ...

Today , kor kor went over to kor kor derick's place and mummy decides to take some photos of the two good friends.


Kor kor keith watching TV when mummy tries to take a photo or two ... look at derick kor kor's bright smile! :)



mummy tries again but kor kor naughty! :( play car but not look at mummy


Hi , this is Sarah Jie Jie! :) Isn't she cute! SHe is 9 months now ... older than me and Mei En jie jie

Derick kor kor came over to our house to play too ... and he bought along his bumper car too ... I can see from their face that they enjoy this weekend alot! Derick kor kor stays over at his grandma's on weekdays so their only playing time is weekends!

That's me playing my toys ... It's all over the floor! :) I love chewing at them ...

See the mess ... Poor Ka Ka ... after all the mess from me and kor kor , she is the one keeping and cleaning after us. Thank you Ka Ka! :) We love you!
At night when mummy gave kor kor a lolipop ... he shared it with me .. It's delicious and wonderful ... I love the sweet taste!



See me enjoy! Yum Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan