Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15.04.08 - Our Photo-taking Session

Early in the morning when mummy woke up , she saw me playing myself again! :) The first thing I did was to greet her with a big bright star! :) I LOVE MUMMY!

Mummy woke up at 6.59am , 1 min before her alarm clock rang! I woke up with her. We changed and bathe .. then Ka Ka woke Kor kor up at 7.25am to shower. Daddy woke up at 7.50am and we all were ready by 8.15am ...

We took a cab to Jacob Ballas Children Garden! :) It's in Bukit timah! On the cab :


See me Yawn! :) haha ... The thing in my hand is more of a rattle to me! Haha at 6 months going to 7 months , I still have not started solid coz I tend to choke on it and vomit! :(
Look at Kor Kor and mummy!



Mummy all make-up , pretty and fresh , Daddy gel kor kor's hair - so handsome! (look at kor kor and his blue handy)

At the park , Alvin uncle the photographer had a hard time making kor kor smile. He was camera shy and hide when he sees the camera. We try to walk the bridge ... walk the log ... At the playground , we slide and took afew other pictures ... then we played with bubbles and water ... We had fun. I did smile for a few pictures. I think my photos will be prettier than kor kor's ... haha
We took a bus to Gu Ma's place but there was no one in so you took a cab back from selegie!
On the cab were 4 tired faces!

Me ... and Ka Ka


Kor kor (drinking milk) and mummy
Mummy force kor kor to take some pictures ...
1. Looking at the camera
2. don't want liao lar mummy
3. cover his face! :(

Kor kor is such a baby at times. He loved to be carried and he needs his handy and milk milk to go to bed with! :0
Mummy tries to make me smile! :) Here Go !!!

Smily me ...


Showing off my teeth! 6 teeth!!!!
Ka Ka and Me went home first and kor kor went to the playground again .. His usually sentences to mummy : " A while ok? play playground a while only can?"

1. Climb Climb Climb!
2. Big boss in the making
3. relax
4. Ooh ... mummy see the birds!
Back home , Ka ka and kor kor eat lunch , so mummy and me play in the room! :)


I just loved to smile at mummy coz it makes her smile too! :)

I love to turn and turn now and mummy , you need to be fast to catch my smile!



This is the nicest so far! :)


Tired le , don't wanna smile anymore le ... Let's take a break , Mummy!

Watching TV in the living room , outside is pouringbut it's so warm inside the house! :( See me stand (with help of Ka Ka)
My smile smily face! :) Nice shot!


Mummy's arms are still killing her , so she decides to just cook whatever we have in the kitchen for dinner tonight. ( Unhealthy food) but she says once in a long long time is ok ... We are having Hor Fun and alphabet soup today!

Looks good alright! Kor kor is enjoying his meal!

I wanna buy new toys and I am browsing thou the adveristment to see what's new at ToyRUs...



It's still raining and we can go no where!
So Kor kor play in his indoor tub! :) Bathing that is ...


Kor kor and some toys = bathing for a long long time! See him at work!

My turn to wipe my body! Ka Ka is taking off my clothes while I play with my toy!


So much more cooling le!

1. Mummy say : Thunder! I say : What's that?
2. Blur look!
After I clean and dress up le , kor kor is still in the bathrrom! :(


Mummy ask kor kor to smile to the camera and look what he did! Is that your smile ? Kor kor ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan