Sunday, May 23, 2010

22.05.10 - Our saturday

At Berries world today ... Kor kor's teacher wanted to have a word with mummy

Teacher : Hi , Xiang yuan mummy , can I speak to you?
Mummy : ( a little worried ) Yes ...
Teacher : hmmm ... Just wanna let u know he has improved alot recently and he could recognise so many words now. :) well done!
Mummy : (relived) hehe , I think because recently I had more time with him and he could read many words in his story books now.
Teacher : reading books and revising is the best way to improve.
Mummy : :)

I have been tracing abcs for 1 week or 2 now and mummy thinks I am ready to proceed to mazes and more maths now.



Just like kor kor , I really enjoyed maze playing . I did about 10 mazes at one go! :) It took me awhile to understand that only if there is a "door " then I can enter ... and I tend to forget it's from the arrow to the star.



Kor kor is very good at maze. This is something he will try and try and not give up easily and he feels so happy when he made it out of the mazes.



Now that we are older , we will choose the food we like to eat , the clothes to wear , the shoes and socks we wear ... we make decisions all the time!



We love WEEKEND ART and CRAFT Time! We are making a caterpillar

Items needed :

1. scissors
2. 2 different coloured papers
3. wool
4. paper cup
5. glue
6. pencil
7. a piece of drawing board
Keith trace out circles using his paper cup himself but I needed some help from mummy to hold my cup while I draw.


After tracing the circles , we cut them out with help from mummy and kaka Bella.

We apply glue on the back of the circles and started pasting them on the drawing board alternately



We did it on our own timing and we enjoyed the craft



Keith's caterpillar and my caterpillar



We went over to fetch daddy as we used the car for berries world today . I wore the new dress mummy bought for me and I had matching shoes (thou a little too big for me) and clips. :)
After picking up daddy , we went to Kallang Macdonals for Dinner! Yuppie!


Kor kor is very close to daddy and as he grow , he loves to spent time with daddy !



That's us! :)



Family pic taken by ka ka Bella. thanks!
At the indoor Playground :


The Gals ...



The Boys



and my new friend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan