Monday, March 22, 2010

21.03.10 - The day Xiao Yi became Ah Yi Mummy!

Today , we had Macdonal breakfast with gong gong , ma ma , xiao yi and mummy! :) After that we went to ah ma's place to play while she prepare Lunch! Da yi and megan will be coming over too! :)







I love my gong gong and he sayang me alot too . He is on leave as his taxi is in the workshop after the accident on friday , Thank god that he did not get hurt. But the car is not in a good shape. It will be 3-4 days off for him to rest at home!




Xiao Yi is mummy's baby sister and the two of them loved sleeping together , talking over night when they were sharing a room many years back , they were also partners in crime as they cover up for each other. They enjoy each other's company when it comes to shopping and they have endless things to talk about. Xiao Yi loves and dots on me alot as she keep saying I look like the baby her. :)



So..... mummy suggest : " why not take me as God-daughter! :)" and xiao yi agree!



They told me to call xiao yi : " Ah yi mummy" and I did! So from today onwards I will have more people doting on me!






Kor kor is such a photogic boy compared to me . hehe





My Ah YI MUMMY! Auntie mummy say she wanna just give birth to One and she would prefer a boy ... I hope so too , so I will be her bao bei forever.




Just like she is mummy's bao bei sista



Megan came rather late , but we still manage to spent some time laughing , talking , fighting and playing. hehe ... It's just plain noisy when the three of us MEET! :(





We are best of friends but kids are kids ... we do disagree with each other over little things all the time. When we go to the market , we will be hand in hand ... when we dont see each other , we would say we wanna call each other on the phone ... we share a love and hate relationship. hehe




We are all Gong gong's and ma ma's precious ... and no matter now naughty and noisy we are , we know we can always hope by and "disturb " them! :) hehe

Gong gong and Ma ma .... I LOVE U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan