Tuesday, November 18, 2008

17.11.08 - Popular Bookfest

Today ... after dropping daddy at Sim Lim Sq and kor kor at MMI Robinson , Da Yi and mummy went to Popular BookFest at Suntec!

Here's Mummy's Loots ... after browsing for 2 hours in that freezing exhibition hall!

For Kor kor



more books for kor kor to learn and practice writing his ABC. Mummy is also planning to teach kor kor simple chinese words! She bought the book why I blink for kor kor to learn more abt human body , manners to tell kor kor what's right and wrong and 2000 words to talk abt for kor kor to increase his english vocab.
For Me ...



No Stress ... I am still small! So this Funny fish book is to add a smile on my face! :)


Although we already have a small library .. mummy still spent $50 at the bookfest! :(
Jiu Jiu is back home today , so we had pizza at Ah Gong's place and after so many weeks ... I finally get to see Megan Jie jie! :)



We share , play and sometimes fight together! We are sisters forever!
You know kor kor and me are so alike when awake and so different when we are sleeping.

Kor kor finds a good position , cover his blankie and he sleeps in the same position for the whole night!



hehe ... I love to sleep with my backside up and I toss and turn like a clock. :( I hate to be covered with blankie and I love my own bed! hehe
How different can we be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan