Sunday, November 2, 2008

02.11.08 - A Fun Day At Pasir Ris Park!

Mummy bought us to Pasir Ris Park to play today. hehe . It's a Sunday , so free parking and free play. haha we will come again next next week as mummy has to work next sunday. :(



It's no easy for mummy to get me to smile to the camera and I am rather camera shy ... I turn away whenever I see mummy "aiming" her hp or camera at me. haha



Me and kor kor having fun! :)



Mummy say I am better than kor kor when it comes to walking coz I love to walk whereas kor kor loves to be carried. But naughty wise ... I won him big time. haha I am very nasty to kor kor sometimes.



Mummy say this smile of mine is "PRICELESS" haha



Mummy wanna write " Handsome kor kor" then she thinks again. "Why" must be on ur mind... Let me explain ! haha ... Kor kor is getting more and more "no shame" haha ...
1. Ms Nora told mummy that kor kor always say he very handsome and style his hair with water after bathe in school! :)
2. His enrichment teacher say : " I love ur beautiful brown eyes , keith is so handsome , you know?" kor kor answer : " I KNOW" * Faintzzzzzz*
3. Daddy ask : " keith , daddy or keith more handsome?" kor kor say : " Of coz ME LAR"
haha ... Xiao yi say becoz mummy always tell kor kor he handsome , so become shameless... so mummy decides to change before it becomes worse. haha
* But again ... which mummy won't say her son handsome and daughter pretty one? " haha*


Dun I look like a BIG gal now?



See how confident am I know? hehe


Kor kor and a gal sharing the Fire engine's front seat! :)



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .....



Kor kor is really growing fast ... he can do alot of things himself now. :)



Water Break!!!



So tiring ... haha look at us rest and relax on mummy's car. It's really so nice to have a car. Mummy can bring us everywhere and anywhere now. We are going for MACDONAL's NOW!



WE LOVE Fries!



Ka ka let me have some of her ice -cream!



Cold ....


After food , must clean mouth! haha


My kor kor , slim mummy and me! :) all christmas decors are up at downtown east chalet le. :) Wanted to go bowling but too many people in the queue so mummy say we will come back again soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan