Monday, September 22, 2008

20.09.08 - OUR PARTY

All ready to welcome our guests to our birthday party! Kor kor and ME!!! :) This Day is finally here after a long long wait! hehe




Theme will be the same as our cake ... Pooh and thomas!
Today is kor kor's 3rd and My 1st Birthday! :)



See us happily playing with our toys before the guests arrive!



We pasted some thomas and friends train to lead our guests to our place!



That's me with the Green Balloon and my signature Blur Look!




Playing by myself! :)



Our Earliest Guest - Auntie Zenn! :) She gave me the dress I am wearing nOw. Thanks!



The Tiara on my head is from my lovely Xiao Yi ... hehe She also gave me a nice Hello Kitty Pink Shoes.



Look at my shame shame kor kor ... making a scene again. He's very cranky today.



After he got what he want then smile le. :( Mummy also dun knOw how to handle him anymore.



Mummy with Pretty Me and Handsome Kor kor!



My favourite Kor kor ... I simply love him.



My lovely and everforever forgiving Ah ma with me and Ah gong is also kor kor's favourite.



Gong gong will carry and play with me even though I am getting a little heavy for him! :)

Mummy with Sept mummies 2007 - mummy nateM and handsome natenate , Mummy Wiselyn , My mummy and Careen Jie jie ... is mummy's secondary school friend!



Kor kor playing with his balloons

He wet his hair with perspiration by running around with his "HANDSOME CLOTHINGS" Hai~ This vain BOY is My KOR KOR KEITH!
OUR GUESTS



My Piao Jiu - Francis and his Girlfriend and My Army Botak Jiu Jiu and his Girlfriend , Kelly Jie Jie


Look at the height difference of God-grandma and Jiu Jiu ... hehe Sweet pic of Great Grandma and Kelly Jie jie!
Mummy's friends. They were her attachment students when she was still working for Newstead. Wee Hawk kor kor and Shu Juan Jie Jie had been friends with mummy for more than 3 years le.

Xiao Yi Po and Jiu Jiu with our VIPs all the way from Australia - God -Grandma , Great Grandma from London and Great aunt Marianne from Australia and Singapore Grand Grandma.

Sweet me with Great Aunt ! :)
Da Yi Po and me and Xiao Yi Po! :)
Thanks for your Ang Paos and Your Gifts!


God -Grandma , Great Aunt Teresa , his son Francis and GF.
Da Piao Yi and Kelly Jie jie



My Xiao Yi and Alfred kor kor


The White and Black handsome! haha
OUR BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM PINE GARDEN! It's Black Forest on the top tier and Lychee Maritini on the bottom tier. NICE!


Everyone singing Birthday song to ME!!!!
Angry kor kor tot we forgot about HIM! haha look at his angry face!

Candle blowing and cake cutting by kor kor!

Done ! Leave the cake cutting for the adults k? kor kor ...

Photos with Ah ma and gong gong

Our Not so nice Family Photo

Mummy's family and Daddy's Family!



Mummy's Sept Mummies 2007.
My cheeky Jiu Jiu

Jiu Jiu , You wanna kiss me? Ah yang kor kor and me!
THE KIDS!

Handsome boy boy and kor kor

Great Uncle ( Only 3 years old) Manfred!

Xiao Piao Yi and young Great aunt. haha



Favourite Mei en Jie jie and ME!!

Kor kor playing outside with jiu jiu and kelly jie jie



My silly Jiu Jiu ... Dun we look alike? Mummy had always wished for a son as handsome as my Jiu Jiu and Wishes does come true. I Think I more handsome than Jiu Jiu lor. haha


Mummy's Friends. Uncle Sara , Auntie Kavitha , Mummy and me , Auntie Nina and Uncle Edwin!
Our Party is a great success . Food was enough and cake had some leftovers. Many people loved our food , cake and decor! hehe! Thanks Mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Daddy : Vincent
Age : 30
DOB : 14-08-1978
Office : @Notebook.com


Countup Timers at WishAFriend.com



Kor Kor : Keith Tay Xiang Yuan
DOB : 21-09-2005
School : Amazing Star Montessori House




ME : Hazel Tay Qi Fang
DOB : 20-09-2007
School : Amazing Star Montessori House



Mummy's Goals ♥


- Own a Small Online store
- Have a Real Kids Room
- Bring the kids for holidays
- Change the decor of the kitchen and renovate my toilets
& Have my own childcare centre

Blogshops ♥

Mummy's online Store
Aunt Michelle's online store
Toy Rental

Family ♥

Jessica Xiao Yi
Mei En Jie Jie
Zhi Xin Gu Gu


Blogs I follow ♥

Anya and Vai
Celab and Danielle
Cheryl Wan
Hann
Hiroshiand Sophia
Ivan
Kai and Xuan
Kayle
Kristin and Kayla
Mamaiethots
Meia, Max & Melia
Michael and Kate
Ryan and mei mei
Wenzel and Denzel
Zann
Zac and Amos
Zi yu and Zi an



Friends♥

Caden
Dash
J & J Twin



Learning blogs ♥

Shin Cancer Blog
Learning blog
Lapbooking and homeschooling
chloe and Jerome
Crafting Mommy
Taska Suriaku a childcare and kindergaten



September 2005 babies (Sept 05 SMH Forum) ♥

Velda and Zac
Sabrina



September 2007 babies (Sept 07 SMH Forum) ♥

MissyHan- Aralyn
Ayden
Ayden and Mayvis
Clara
Dahlia
Desiree and Jordan
Edison
En En
Erlyna
Jerald
Maegan and kor kor
Nate
Nynke
Ryann
Samuel
Shawn
Travis
Tristan
Yan